What do you think of modern education?

[ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]

Alinasss

93, Männlich

What do you think of modern education?

von Alinasss am 31.08.2021 12:57

What do you think of modern education? Are you satisfied with the way your children are taught? I, for example, do not really understand modern education, a lot of unnecessary things, as far as I'm concerned.

Antworten

Urasss

93, Männlich

Re: What do you think of modern education?

von Urasss am 31.08.2021 13:10

For many reasons, modern general education, both secondary and vocational, cannot fully ensure the comprehensive development of a person. A person leaving the walls of an educational institution is often faced with a number of problems: where to go, in what direction to develop further. At the same time he asks himself whether his level of professional knowledge is sufficient to realize himself in a particular field of activity.
The only college that can give a little more knowledge is this one gcmdy.org .

Antworten

bossboja

35, Männlich

Re: What do you think of modern education?

von bossboja am 18.09.2021 23:15

Now there are opportunities to learn anything. In the past, we studied only from books, which were in limited access.
Today, learning has become much easier and more interesting, there is access to various books, data, there is an opportunity to communicate with experts, scientists, teachers, politicians, analysts, watch their publications and know their opinion.
depositornews.com believes that the task of the modern approach to learning is to teach the child to adapt to any conditions and changes in life. Now the system is arranged in such a way that over time many children lose interest in learning as such. If adults start demanding from a child what he or she is interested in, curiosity begins to fade. There is a loss of initiative, independence.
Drawing conclusions I can say that the education system is not bad, but unfortunately schools cannot teach children really useful skills.

Antworten

« zurück zum Forum