Suche nach Beiträgen von Alinasss

1  |  2  |  »  |  Letzte Die Suche lieferte 16 Ergebnisse:

Alinasss

93, Männlich

Re: Registration of IE or registration of LLC?

von Alinasss am 21.07.2022 18:40

The easiest way to register a sole proprietorship. To register a sole proprietorship you need to choose the type of activity, apply for registration, pay the appropriate fees and send copies of your own documents. That is all!
Registration of an LLC is much more complicated - it is necessary to work out the statutory documents, create a statutory fund, convene the participants to make a decision on the establishment of the LLC and its registration and only after that proceed to the registration of the company. But at the same time the registration of an LLC provides many advantages. These include the possibility of creating a company with several participants, as opposed to a sole trader. Therefore, lino me, I recommend opening an llc in tennessee

Antworten

Alinasss

93, Männlich

Is alcohol compulsory at the holidays?

von Alinasss am 09.11.2021 20:15

Is alcohol compulsory at the holidays? How often do you drink alcohol?

Antworten

Alinasss

93, Männlich

Re: What do I need to know about sprouts to plant them in my home?

von Alinasss am 23.09.2021 18:37

It is easy enough to find advice about buying a plant, there are articles on the subject in all the books and websites about houseplants. However, the question of what to do with a plant at home when it has already been bought or given as a gift... Another question that arises with the purchase of a new plant is whether it should be transplanted, especially if it was bought in the fall or winter...This is already worth finding out from experienced gardeners from peopleplantcouncil.org

Antworten

Alinasss

93, Männlich

Are you interested in science?

von Alinasss am 16.09.2021 23:40

Are you interested in science? What do you think about modern science and research?

Antworten

Alinasss

93, Männlich

How do you find peace of mind?

von Alinasss am 16.09.2021 03:03

How do you find peace of mind? I worry and feel sad all the time. I don't have faith in myself.

Antworten

Alinasss

93, Männlich

How do you live with Parkinson's syndrome?

von Alinasss am 15.09.2021 21:21

How do you live with Parkinson's syndrome? How much does it affect life? I have suspicions about this disease...

Antworten

Alinasss

93, Männlich

Re: Number of people who got sick

von Alinasss am 14.09.2021 17:07

I can't tell you the exact number of infected people in the world, but about 226128982 people... It's a frightening number, really... You can get reinfected more than once. I've had the coronavirus twice already... It's a terrible time. The first one was without complications, but the second one was not without hospital and breathing apparatus... You can read more about coronavirus here covidcfb.com , that's where I always read the news. Let me tell you right away, vaccination doesn't work, and even after the vaccine, people are still getting sick.

Antworten

Alinasss

93, Männlich

What do you think of modern education?

von Alinasss am 31.08.2021 12:57

What do you think of modern education? Are you satisfied with the way your children are taught? I, for example, do not really understand modern education, a lot of unnecessary things, as far as I'm concerned.

Antworten

Alinasss

93, Männlich

Re: My eyes hurt.

von Alinasss am 11.08.2021 18:33

I don't think this is what I need, but thanks for the help. I'll think about it...

Antworten

Alinasss

93, Männlich

My eyes hurt.

von Alinasss am 10.08.2021 19:57

My eyes hurt a lot after working on the computer for a long time. What can you advise against this pain? I feel like I'm losing my vision...

Antworten
1  |  2  |  »  |  Letzte

« zurück zur vorherigen Seite