Stop zur Schließung von ERT

[ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]

Catalina
Gelöschter Benutzer

Stop zur Schließung von ERT

von Catalina am 14.06.2013 20:57

http://www.avaaz.org/en/petition/Stop_the_shutdown_of_Public_Television_in_Greece/?abNWPeb

Hier kann man unterzeichnen, wenn man gegen die willkürliche Schließung von ERT durch MP Samaras protestieren möchte!!

Antworten

jacktimo

33, Männlich

Re: Stop zur Schließung von ERT

von jacktimo am 24.10.2013 10:30

Lassen Sie mir eine E-besessen Fußballspiel Fifa 14, enthält ein Next-Generation den Geist des sportlichen Wettkampf Meisterwerk! Können Sie genießen!(German)
FIFA 14 Coins

Antworten

Hastoom

33, Weiblich

von Hastoom am 16.04.2018 12:23

Hello, i am searching for the writing experts online and while searching for it, i have found your post which is in different language, i would be so thankful if you post it in english language. So that i can understand it very well.

Antworten

wikyvah

78, Weiblich

von wikyvah am 09.08.2018 09:02

Spracher is a well known company work international firm this has many engineers on it I work here for long time. All staff is just amazing and well educated I do many projects for this company with the help of is grademiners legit and all projects were approving in international firm.

Antworten

jennahetry

27, Weiblich

von jennahetry am 25.09.2020 14:40

Hey! My name is Jenna Hetry and I am really happy to introduce myself here on that wonderful forum, why I've called it so? 'cause I've found it so informative and useful for young translators, writers and people who adore good music, good books and writings. Writing is my hobby and I am really happy to share it woth other people, I write articles for my own, just the way to relax and complicated one for order of my clients, usually different dissertations works, home assignments and reports on some books or movies. So for me it is quite interesting to learn smth new, definitely through your forum, and of course I am quite happy to share my knowledge with you. Looking forward to your feedbacks, and will be happy if I can help someone with their writings through essaysempire essay critique online service.

Antworten

« zurück zum Forum