Suche nach Beiträgen von bossboja

Die Suche lieferte 6 Ergebnisse:

bossboja

35, Männlich

Re: How do you live with Parkinson's syndrome?

von bossboja am 20.09.2021 03:24

Oh, it really is a tough disease. My friend's work helps, too. He concentrates on the task at hand, and it's like the disease doesn't exist. He's in therapy here hhcsanford.org because the disease has started to progress and is affecting other organs...

Antworten

bossboja

35, Männlich

Re: What do you think of modern education?

von bossboja am 18.09.2021 23:15

Now there are opportunities to learn anything. In the past, we studied only from books, which were in limited access.
Today, learning has become much easier and more interesting, there is access to various books, data, there is an opportunity to communicate with experts, scientists, teachers, politicians, analysts, watch their publications and know their opinion.
depositornews.com believes that the task of the modern approach to learning is to teach the child to adapt to any conditions and changes in life. Now the system is arranged in such a way that over time many children lose interest in learning as such. If adults start demanding from a child what he or she is interested in, curiosity begins to fade. There is a loss of initiative, independence.
Drawing conclusions I can say that the education system is not bad, but unfortunately schools cannot teach children really useful skills.

Antworten

bossboja

35, Männlich

Re: Number of people who got sick

von bossboja am 18.09.2021 23:12

I'm already used to living with this virus. It's like it's always been like this.

Antworten

bossboja

35, Männlich

Re: Are you interested in science?

von bossboja am 18.09.2021 23:07

I haven't really been interested in it since high school.

Antworten

bossboja

35, Männlich

Re: How do you live with Parkinson's syndrome?

von bossboja am 18.09.2021 23:05

A friend of mine has this disease. He lives like a normal person. Every illness is not a sentence and you can learn to live with it

Antworten

bossboja

35, Männlich

Re: How do you find peace of mind?

von bossboja am 18.09.2021 23:04

I think you need to start by figuring out why you're not comfortable

Antworten

« zurück zur vorherigen Seite