Suche nach Beiträgen von archybows

Die Suche lieferte 8 Ergebnisse:

archybows

42, Männlich

Re: It's going to be a hot night...-

von archybows am 30.04.2022 16:16

We tried many things, but there were times when I didn't like some experiments or toys. Our last purchase was bondage body harnesses. I gave them to my wife for our anniversary. It was the first time I saw her like that. And I really liked it. If you like that kind of experimentation, you can look at the options in online stores. I think you know your husband and his tastes better and you can choose something

Antworten

archybows

42, Männlich

Re: How to choose a used car for a beginner?

von archybows am 15.04.2022 12:49

I would start by identifying your needs. You need to understand exactly what kind of car you need and for what purpose. Next, you need to understand whether you can service it - monitor the cost of repairs, spare parts and other little things. After that, look for options on sale. It is important to study the topic, for example on the https://liveforbball.com/the-most-common-myths-about-buying-a-used-vehicle, to know what parts and how to check. If everything suits you, then buy it. If not - keep looking.

Antworten

archybows

42, Männlich

Re: Torrents - which one to choose?

von archybows am 16.03.2022 18:25

And what exactly do you want to find? To understand which service to advise. Maybe I'll be judged, but I use thenewpiratebay. Believe me, you won't find such a huge library anywhere else. Yes, it was blocked and banned, many refused it because of the courts, it still stays afloat. And I'm not going to change it for another one. But it's up to you.

Antworten

archybows

42, Männlich

Re: How quickly does the body detoxify from alcohol?

von archybows am 13.03.2022 16:24

One of the most effective and modern methods of cleansing the body is rapid detoxification. The patient is put into a drug-induced sleep, during which he is injected with antagonist drugs. The procedure lasts less than a day, after which the patient emerges from anesthesia and does not feel "withdrawal". I don't know how much does rapid detox cost, but it's impossible to argue with the fact that at the moment it's the best way to detoxify

Antworten

archybows

42, Männlich

Re: Who needs comprehensive car insurance?

von archybows am 06.02.2022 18:17

A comprehensive auto insurance policy will include all of the accident and third party liability coverage you would expect from any standard policy. Don't think you don't need it. If you want to find the cheap insurance, you just need to compare several offers and choose the one that best suits you.

Antworten

archybows

42, Männlich

Re: Diving Equipment - Mask

von archybows am 20.01.2022 20:24

The main criterion in choosing a mask is that it must fit the shape of your face. When choosing a mask, it is necessary to take into account the material of which it is made. In the vast majority of cases it is silicone, it fits tightly to the face and has good elasticity. The next selection criterion is good visibility, which is achieved by a small under-mask space and large enough lenses. If you are interested in this topic I suggest reading the review about divingpicks best scuba mask

Antworten Zuletzt bearbeitet am 20.01.2022 20:25.

archybows

42, Männlich

Re: Making money on crypto games - how?

von archybows am 15.12.2021 19:20

As in any job - you need to make time. But! The main advantage of cryptogames is the possibility to get cryptocurrency for their passing. But you have to understand that this can only be regarded as additional income, you won't make a lot of money with it. In fact, this is an opportunity to monetize the time spent on games. I, for example, sometimes play monsta infinite, and time will tell what will come of it.

Antworten Zuletzt bearbeitet am 15.12.2021 19:21.

archybows

42, Männlich

Re: Can friends help me through a breakup?

von archybows am 24.08.2021 16:34

Everyone is different, and everyone needs time to come to their senses. So do not push her, suggesting immediately put on your best and go to the nearest mall or club. Let her come to her senses, give her time. In the meantime, arrange a home theater for the two of you. And don't forget to buy five ice cream buckets. How to help someone with a breakup can also be read at www.breakupangels.com/how-to-help-friend-through-breakup/ , there are quite sensible tips.

Antworten

« zurück zur vorherigen Seite