Suche nach Beiträgen von Urasss

1  |  2  |  »  |  Letzte Die Suche lieferte 15 Ergebnisse:

Urasss

93, Männlich

Re: Registration of IE or registration of LLC?

von Urasss am 21.07.2022 19:10

A limited liability company (hereinafter referred to as LLC) is a commercial company with legal personality status. Typically, an LLC's equity consists of the total face value of its shares. One of the key features and benefits of an LLC is the fact that shareholders cannot be held personally responsible for the company's debts or liabilities - only the company's assets themselves are at risk. However, the issue of limited liability also depends on the national legislation of each jurisdiction. In general, an LLC is a corporate structure that combines the simplified taxation of a partnership with the principle of limited liability of a corporation. It can be the perfect solution for an international trading company, provided the jurisdiction is well chosen.

Antworten

Urasss

93, Männlich

Re: Is alcohol compulsory at the holidays?

von Urasss am 10.11.2021 17:13

I don't think alcohol is mandatory at the holidays, and I rarely drink it. For example, we had a Halloween party, and it was alcohol-free, and it was a great party. I got the halloween flyer templates here https://www.elegantflyer.com/category/free-flyers/free-halloween-flyer-templates/ to make the party as cool as possible. We also ordered decorations for the party to create a funky atmosphere.

Antworten

Urasss

93, Männlich

What do I need to know about sprouts to plant them in my home?

von Urasss am 23.09.2021 17:31

What do I need to know about sprouts to plant them in my home?

Antworten

Urasss

93, Männlich

Re: Are you interested in science?

von Urasss am 22.09.2021 15:26

I always didn't care about science. I was interested in music and wasn't interested in anything else. But my girlfriend is quite interested in science and often goes to various scientific exhibitions, so I decided to support her and go to indicethos.org . I was amazed. In fact, science is quite an interesting topic. It turns out there is so much, that I even thought about it could not. With pleasure I now go to all these exhibitions and spend more time with my beloved.

Antworten

Urasss

93, Männlich

Re: How do you find peace of mind?

von Urasss am 20.09.2021 12:50

The main instigator of anxiety is negative thoughts. The more we think about bad things, the more we worry.
Away with worry and forward with action
Important advice from psychologists: do not take on yourself what you can not stand.
Meditations and healthy habits as a method of purification
Meditation and yoga are great to help you relax, get rid of the accumulated negative and find yourself. Through meditation, you can eradicate unwanted thoughts, let go of the mind and open up space for new, bright and joyful events that will not be long in coming.
I do yoga twice a week at meditationyogamelbourne.com . I do not have any bad thoughts, I look at all problems so that they can be solved calmly and it is not necessary to worry about them.

Antworten

Urasss

93, Männlich

Re: How do you live with Parkinson's syndrome?

von Urasss am 20.09.2021 02:39

I treat people for this affliction. I often find that patients' tremors and stiffness decrease when they do some kind of work. This suggests that their interest in their activities and the need to maintain their ability to work plays a favorable role in the course of the disease. Many of my patients have acquired hobbies; my office is full of different handicrafts. Often it helps to work in the community. That is, with this disease it is important to do what you like, to surround yourself with positive emotions. If you just sit in your apartment and wait for the magic pill and do nothing for yourself, your well-being will only worsen. I always keep in touch with patients via the portal parkinsonsprogress.org . this way we distract people from their bad thoughts, communicate with them and can always answer their questions online.

Antworten

Urasss

93, Männlich

Number of people who got sick

von Urasss am 09.09.2021 17:12

How many people have the coronavirus now? And is it possible to get the virus again?

Antworten

Urasss

93, Männlich

Re: What do you think of modern education?

von Urasss am 31.08.2021 13:10

For many reasons, modern general education, both secondary and vocational, cannot fully ensure the comprehensive development of a person. A person leaving the walls of an educational institution is often faced with a number of problems: where to go, in what direction to develop further. At the same time he asks himself whether his level of professional knowledge is sufficient to realize himself in a particular field of activity.
The only college that can give a little more knowledge is this one gcmdy.org .

Antworten

Urasss

93, Männlich

Re: My eyes hurt.

von Urasss am 11.08.2021 02:33

Your eyes need rest, and so do you. Do you often relax? If not, I suggest you try wellness trends, namely CBD eye drops https://www.farmtohealthorganics.com/cbd-101/ . It sounds strange, but it's very effective. If you are not aware, they are marijuana drops, but they are completely harmless, relieve stress and fatigue. I think this is what you need.

Antworten

Urasss

93, Männlich

Creating a newspaper

von Urasss am 04.08.2021 15:25

I study at university and I was given the task of making a newspaper about our university, but I don't know how to do it.

Antworten
1  |  2  |  »  |  Letzte

« zurück zur vorherigen Seite