How do you live with Parkinson's syndrome?

[ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]

Alinasss

93, Männlich

How do you live with Parkinson's syndrome?

von Alinasss am 15.09.2021 21:21

How do you live with Parkinson's syndrome? How much does it affect life? I have suspicions about this disease...

Antworten

bossboja

35, Männlich

Re: How do you live with Parkinson's syndrome?

von bossboja am 18.09.2021 23:05

A friend of mine has this disease. He lives like a normal person. Every illness is not a sentence and you can learn to live with it

Antworten

Urasss

93, Männlich

von Urasss am 20.09.2021 02:39

I treat people for this affliction. I often find that patients' tremors and stiffness decrease when they do some kind of work. This suggests that their interest in their activities and the need to maintain their ability to work plays a favorable role in the course of the disease. Many of my patients have acquired hobbies; my office is full of different handicrafts. Often it helps to work in the community. That is, with this disease it is important to do what you like, to surround yourself with positive emotions. If you just sit in your apartment and wait for the magic pill and do nothing for yourself, your well-being will only worsen. I always keep in touch with patients via the portal parkinsonsprogress.org . this way we distract people from their bad thoughts, communicate with them and can always answer their questions online.

Antworten

bossboja

35, Männlich

von bossboja am 20.09.2021 03:24

Oh, it really is a tough disease. My friend's work helps, too. He concentrates on the task at hand, and it's like the disease doesn't exist. He's in therapy here hhcsanford.org because the disease has started to progress and is affecting other organs...

Antworten

« zurück zum Forum