Suche nach Beiträgen von nadeemktk

Die Suche lieferte 2 Ergebnisse:

nadeemktk

34, Männlich

Is it very risky to turn all your money to Cryptocurrency? Must Read

von nadeemktk am 16.04.2018 15:48

market is dump right now, so its actually a good time to invest, but its true, its risky, and you might lose all your savings. its up to you if what decision you will make, but for me, just face the risk and invest in crypto, dont waste this opportunity.

you have to invest in a stable market. If you have capital or savings you might put up a small business to earn a profit and from there you can allocate your earning by investing you profit to cryptocurrency market more likely 30% of your profit. In this way, you will avoid a huge loss if the market goes down. I would recommend long-term investment because your only job is to hold your coin until it pumps to its highest value. ETH would be a good choice because it's cheap right now. Probably it will hit more or less 3000$ this year.

If you are a really newbie in crypto and in HYIP field I insistently recommend you to learn information about crypto and crypto-trading (maybe some basic lessons), to look for Cryptocurrency Forum and Community, to read analysis, to watch videos about crypto before you enter the crypto-world. And of course don't risk all your money. Spend small amount to gain experience at your first steps. It can be $100-200.
Develop gradually.

Antworten

nadeemktk

34, Männlich

Where can you join Ethereum Community

von nadeemktk am 13.04.2018 14:55

Cryptocurrencies like Ethereum and Bitcoin catch the attention of many individuals from throughout the globe. But, for most people, it can be difficult to discover an outstanding beginning place to register instantly with the community. Thankfully, Ethereum customers have a lot of options to pick from, such as numerous sub-forums, other Cryptocurrency Forum, and a lot more.

An online community is an outstanding system to alternate tips and facts with interested individuals. The Ethereum online community does not have any lack of these platforms, because there are a variety of boards people can talk about. First and major, there is the Ethereum Forum, where the majority of the conversations will be held on an everyday basis.

Antworten

« zurück zur vorherigen Seite