Mohun Bagan coach Sanjoy Sen steps down after loss to Chennai City FC

[ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]

pinkpink

96, Weiblich

Mohun Bagan coach Sanjoy Sen steps down after loss to Chennai City FC

von pinkpink am 05.01.2018 08:32

Mohun Bagan coach Sanjoy Sen stepped down from his position after Mohun Bagan lost 1-2 to Chennai City FC in the I-League on Tuesday.Sanjoy Sen was on a 32-match unbeaten streak at home since being appointed the coach of the Kolkata giants. However, he was under fire after Bagan had drawn three home games this season.

With the loss on Tuesday, the green and maroon brigade stretched their winless run to four games after three home draws against Shillong Lajong FC, Neroca FC and Indian Arrows.Despite Chennai being a man down, they put up a spirited performance and punished Bagan for their indecisiveness and lack of quality in front of the goal.
"It's the end of the road for me. It is the right time to take responsibility on my shoulders and move way from the club," Sen told reporters after the harrowing reversal."I lost at home and I had decided that I would step down if that happened. I don't have the mentality to work at this club anymore," the 57-year-old added.
Minutes after Sen announced his resignation, Bagan clun director Debasish Dutta told reporters that there would be no practice on Wednesday http://www.officialbaseballcardinalsstore.com/Kolten_Wong_Jersey and before Bagan take http://www.seahawksofficialfootballonline.com/WOMENS_YOUTH_KAM_CHANCELLOR_JERSEY.html the field the day after, the new coach will be named.
"He (Sanjoy Sen) came to me after the game and told me he wanted to quit. We will decide overnight and by Anthony Steen Jersey tomorrow noon we will send in the name of the new coach through press release," Dutta said.
Sen went on to say that it is his personal decision and these things keep happening across the world."I am not complaining. Across the world these things happen. It is a personal decision and I conveyed it to the club officials and the players," he said.
"I'll go back to lead a normal family life, have 'adda' with my friends and watch football from the comfort of my home," the I-League winning coach added.Bagan are currently reeling in the fifth spot in the league table with just two wins from seven matches.
Bagan had edged out city rivals East Bengal 1-0 on December 3 Denis Potvin Womens Jersey but since then, Bagan have failed to shine.Ahead of the season, Bagan's invaluable man Katsumi Yusa had changed alliances and made a move to the other side of the city in East Bengal.
Sen helped Mohun Bagan win the I-League in the 2014-15 season. He was appointed the chief coach for the Mariners in December 2014 after the club parted ways with technical director Subhas Bhowmick.
He had previously been in-charge of Kolkata clubs like Mohammedan Sporting and United Sports Club and enjoyed Authentic Malcolm Smith Jersey success mostly in Cup competitions.
While United SC became runners-up in IFA Shield and Durand Cup under his tutelage, the Black and Whites won the Shield last season. Sen had also led Mohammedan to become the champions of the I-League second division a couple of seasons back. Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping New Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys New Nike NFL Jerseys

Antworten

webyva

30, Männlich

Re: Mohun Bagan coach Sanjoy Sen steps down after loss to Chennai City FC

von webyva am 24.05.2022 13:38

I think this should not happen because in one lose you can judge anyone. If it was against the Chennai City then it should be replaced it with best essay websites as we can see that if you will update its guidelines then it gives you a good performance of the reasons to coach.

Antworten

« zurück zum Forum