Is it very risky to turn all your money to Cryptocurrency? Must Read

[ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]

nadeemktk

34, Männlich

Is it very risky to turn all your money to Cryptocurrency? Must Read

von nadeemktk am 16.04.2018 15:48

market is dump right now, so its actually a good time to invest, but its true, its risky, and you might lose all your savings. its up to you if what decision you will make, but for me, just face the risk and invest in crypto, dont waste this opportunity.

you have to invest in a stable market. If you have capital or savings you might put up a small business to earn a profit and from there you can allocate your earning by investing you profit to cryptocurrency market more likely 30% of your profit. In this way, you will avoid a huge loss if the market goes down. I would recommend long-term investment because your only job is to hold your coin until it pumps to its highest value. ETH would be a good choice because it's cheap right now. Probably it will hit more or less 3000$ this year.

If you are a really newbie in crypto and in HYIP field I insistently recommend you to learn information about crypto and crypto-trading (maybe some basic lessons), to look for Cryptocurrency Forum and Community, to read analysis, to watch videos about crypto before you enter the crypto-world. And of course don't risk all your money. Spend small amount to gain experience at your first steps. It can be $100-200.
Develop gradually.

Antworten

Moka

93, Männlich

Re: Is it very risky to turn all your money to Cryptocurrency? Must Read

von Moka am 04.12.2021 13:20

Cryptocurrency is interesting not only to investors and traders, but also to many Internet users. Due to the high volatility of these currencies, crypto-day-trading attracts a large number of traders and investors, who are looking for ways to generate stable income. It's really simple, but it gives a lot of work for those who are interested in it.

Antworten

« zurück zum Forum